#Buidl on ethereum in the city of Paris
ETHParis Sunday Project Submission
We hope you’ve had an incredible weekend #buidling! We’re excited to see what you’ve built and on Sunday you’ll have a chance to share your projects with judges between 10:00am-11:00am.
Submitting your Project to Devpost
- Please create and submit your team name and members as soon as possible on here on Devpost (ideally when you read this). Final deadline for submission edits is 9:30 AM - SUBMIT YOUR HACK BY 9:15 AM TO BE SAFE.
- All team members must be registered in Devpost
- Your final project submission must include:
- A concise description
- A link to all your source code on a public Github repo
- List all Sponsor APIs/Protocols your project integrated with
- Following the Closing Ceremony, we cordially invite you to join us for the ETHParis After Party!
- Come celebrate with all ETHParis attendees and enjoy complimentary drinks!
King's College London
Simon de la Rouviere
Ujo Music Advisor
Evan Van Ness
The completeness and functionality of the project, and the relevancy of the resources utilized to accomplish the goal of the project.
A project that hasn’t been done before, or doesn’t currently exist. The project addressing a new or unsolved problem, or creating unique solution to an existing problem.
The complexity of the problem being addressed, or the approach to solving it.
Design and User Experience
The user experience and flow of the project is pleasant and delightful.
The project is exceptional in some manner.